Ecology of Yoga
April 10th – 13th
Join Daithí Ó hÉighnigh & friends on this co-led Easter weekend retreat in the Gyreum Ecolodge, Co. Sligo.
Ecology of Yoga ~ A residential cultural and wellness Easter weekend retreat celebrating the Ecology of Yoga. An exploration of asana, pranayama, music, mythology and how the practice of yoga can lead to a deepening of the conversation with our authentic selves and the world around us @ The Gyreum Ecolodge (Sligo).
Guest contributors include:
- Emma Warmington (Jivani Yoga) – Emma will lead a 1-day Jivani Yoga immersion and a evening Kirtan concert on Saturday 11th.
- Seán Ó Gaoithín (Head Gardener at Glenveagh National Park & author of “Lugh na Bua – Lugh the Deliverer“) – Seán will lead a spirituality/ecology nature walk along the banks of Lough Gill through Hazelwood forest on Sunday 12th April.
- “I want to open a conversation about drawing from the deep experience of being alive in Ireland today. How we step into our holy communion with what we call biodiversity – the Nature of our landscape as a living mandala. We find this mandala expressed in the Celtic Cross, in the arrangement of the ancient provinces of Ireland – of the qualities that Fintan recounted and where sovereignty is found.”
- Matthew Noone will provide musical accompaniment to restorative yoga and will be joined by Tommy Hayes as An Tara on the evening of Sunday 12th April for the closing concert.
- Daithí Ó hÉighnigh will lead Hatha, Restorative, Yin & Yoga Nidra practices over the weekend.
- Edergole Kitchen will provide delicious vegetarian/vegan catering.
Suitability / Level: This retreat is open to everyone and no prior yoga experience is required.
Date: Friday 10th – Monday 10th April.
Location: Gyreum Ecolodge.
- €449 / person sharing
- €999 / private double room (Sleeps 2, Only 2 available)
- A limited number of non-residential day tickets for Saturday 11th & Sunday 12th are also available for €125.00.
Tickets are non-refundable.
- 3 nights accommodation
- 2 yoga practices & substantial vegetarian meals per day
- “Heart of Yoga” 1-day immersion with Emma Warmington
- Ecology/Mythology walk along the banks of Lough Gill lead by Seán Ó Gaoithín
- Live Traditional Irish & Classical Indian music
- Free time to explore the beautiful surroundings…
- Fireside & book-time.
What’s not included
On-site wellness treatments and special-interest workshops.
>> CLICK TO BOOK <<
>> CLICK TO BOOK <<
Mailing list – Sign up to my mailing list HERE for information on classes, workshops and retreats.