The schedule below is effective from Monday 6th June. To connect, you will need to download and install the Zoom application.
- 20 Credits @ €150 / €7.50 per credit
- 10 Credits @ €100 / €10.00 per credit
- 5 Credits @ €62.50 / €12.50 per credit
- 1 Credit @ €15.00 / €15.00 per credit
Online class credits available to purchase here.
1 credit = 1 hour. Credits are valid for 3 months and can be exchanged for any classes or workshops. Once you purchase credits, you will be added to my mailing list. A weekly email is sent to the mailing list with all of the Zoom links for the scheduled classes. Please log in at least 5 minutes before the class is due to begin.
Online Class Timetable
- 08:00 – 09:00 Hatha Yoga – Level I @ Zoom
Yoga and Meditations styles
Yoga (Hatha / Flow)
The word “hatha” can be translated two ways: as the yoga of activity, and as “sun” (ha) and “moon” (tha), the yoga of balance. Hatha practices are designed to align and calm your body, mind, and spirit in preparation for meditation. Hatha yoga includes:
- asana – yoga postures
- pranayama – breathing techniques
- mantra – chanting or reciting
- mudra – hand gestures
- shatkriyas and shatkarmas – cleansing techniques
- visualisation techniques
- “5/5 Once again excellent instruction to ensure asanas done correctly. Thanks Daithí.” – Review from MindBody
- “5/5 Very good class. I found the instruction and checks in each pose very beneficial and liked the mindfulness approach. Thanks Daithi.” – Review from MindBody
- “5/5 – Outstanding class with a great focus on alignment.” – Review from MindBody
- “5/5 – Gorgeous class with Dáithí! The attention to function and feeling, and the space to connect with my experience was deeply appreciated.” – Review from ClassPass
- “5/5 – Strong, slow powerful class. Gorgeous.” – Review from MindBody
Delicate restorative practice based on the combination of Yoga asanas and Traditional Chinese Medicine. “It is the balancing practice for your yang style of yoga.” Yin Yoga targets the connective tissues, such as the ligaments, bones, and even the joints of the body that normally are not exercised very much in a more active style of asana practice. Suitable for almost all levels of students, Yin Yoga is a perfect complement to the dynamic and muscular (yang) styles of yoga that emphasise internal heat, and the lengthening and contracting of our muscles. Yin Yoga generally targets the connective tissues of the hips, pelvis, and lower spine. Props are utilised unsparingly and postures are held in a relaxed state.
- “5/5 – What a lovely way to end a bank holiday weekend. Thank you so much Daithí, great yin class.” – Review from MindBody
Restorative yoga involves deeply restorative poses, supported by props that allow you to completely relax and rest. Poses are typically held for roughly 15 minutes where “…You have no ambition to move or curiosity about the sounds that occur outside you.. That’s the state where you’re resting in your true self.”
“You can’t make yourself be compassionate, you can only keep stepping back and becoming a larger container in which compassion wants to live. The practice should open us up, and crack open our hearts again and again.” ― Judith Hanson Lasater
Yoga Nidra, or yogic sleep as it is commonly known, is an immensely powerful meditation technique, and one of the easiest yoga practices to develop and maintain. While the practitioner rests comfortably in savasana (corpse pose), this systematic meditation takes you through the pancha maya kosha (five layers of self), leaving you with a sense of wholeness.
Mindfulness Meditation is a western, non-sectarian form of meditation derived from a 2,500 year old Buddhist practice called Vipassana or Insight Meditation. It is a form of meditation designed to develop the skill of paying attention to our inner and outer experiences with acceptance, patience, and compassion. Mindfulness meditation can help with managing anxiety and depression, bolstering the immune system, lowering blood pressure, reviving emotional wellness and improving overall happiness and well-being.
Mailing list – Sign up to my mailing list HERE for information on classes, workshops and retreats.